Saphire GUI is aiming to be lightweight, optimized C++ framework for GUI design.
It is based on SDL2 / SDL2_Image / SDL2_ttf. Note that, currently its in very early development phase and probably a lot of it will undergo a redesign.
It uses CMake for a build system, so you should be able to build it on any linux distro with relative ease, and with some posix adapters, building it on Windows should not be too hard.
What is currently working:
- Window management
- Asynchronous, thread-safe update of widget attributes
- Input event handling – Unicode text support
- Two basic widgets implemented – Text, Image
- RAII wrappers over SDL API
- Embed resources directly into an executable
- Simple state machines with focus event propagation
- JSON definition for widgets
- Dropdown widget
- List widget
- Scrollbar widget
- Button widget
- Chart widget